Domain Name Management (DNM) is an effective solution in keeping your business or organization up and running smoothly. It is one less thing to worry about, and instead focuses on reaching out to your target audience.
In simple words, a domain is a website address. Each domain is unique and cannot be shared between different sites. A perfect domain is key to providing consumers and users an idea of what your company does and offers. Domains make it easy for people to reach out and understand your services and products.
Domain Name Management
DNM is the domain names’ concierge by excellence. This service allows website owners to take a step back and leave crucial tasks in the hands of the domain name management service company, whilst focusing on more important business matters.
Such crucial tasks include:
- centralization of domain names,
- update of contact information,
- optimal portfolio security,
- easy administration,
- and compliance of name licences to each jurisdiction (e.g. Australia, NZ).
Benefits of Corporate DNM
It can get tricky to manage large domain portfolios, and even harder to remember important renewal dates, leaving room for website downtime, or even, losing a domain name that can cause thousands of dollars of unplanned expenses.
Quality Corporate DNM endures and provides:
- Work, as admin and time falls into your private concierge.
- Risk, as Registrar and Registry domain name locking, renewal, and monitoring will be done automatically.
- Security, as constant audits take place, and the use of best-practice security technology is used.
- Efficiency, as the contact information is simplified to avoid future miscommunication, no matter who is in charge of managing the domain name function.
Risks associated to domain name renewal
Disregarding the importance of continuous domain name management can lead into big monetary losses, having information stolen, experiencing downtime, or incurring into the complete loss of one or more websites.
Avoid this by engaging with an experienced and trustworthy Corporate Domain Name Management and Brand Protection company, such as Brandsec. With excel customer service, close follow-up to any queries and needs, and a high range of products, Brandsec provides service to Australia, New Zealand and Asia’s top-ranked brands.
brandsec is a corporate domain name management and brand protection company that looks after many of Australia, New Zealand and Asia’s top publicly listed brands. We provide monitoring and enforcement services, Enterprise DNS, SSL management, domain name brokerage and dispute management and brand security consultation services.