- The .hr registry has issued a reminder to ensure that all domain holder whois data is accurate and up to date, especially the email addresses. The email address is of great importance because domains are managed via this address and critical and irreversible decisions are made.
- On May 24, 2021, we are expanding our portfolio with the second level domains .net.qa and .org.qa (Qatar).
.qpon offers now Premium domains.
- The introduction of the new .dk terms and conditions has been postponed by the registry from May 3 to June 14, 2021.
- The .tickets Registry Agreement was assigned to XYZ. As part of XYZ’s efforts to increase accessibility to domain names, the 4 character minimum registration requirement will be removed effective July 14, 2021.
- ShortDot, the registry operator behind the highly popular .icu TLD, has just launched .sbs, short for “side by side”. .sbs is where organisations unite with welfare, businesses and corporates embrace inclusion, and public interest agendas meet meaningful actions. Registering a .sbs domain name in the restricted Sunrise period, will secure your brand name and prevent it from being registered by competitors, cyber-squatters and online criminals in General Availability, which begins on 8th June 2021.
Brandsec is a corporate domain name management and brand protection company that looks after many of Australia, New Zealand and Asia’s top publicly listed brands. We provide monitoring and enforcement services, DNS, SSL Management, domain name brokerage and dispute management and brand security consultation services.