Market leading monitoring technology and specialized anti-counterfeit analysis and enforcement teams
Monitor for counterfeit goods across all major marketplaces
Market leading monitoring technology and specialized anti-counterfeit analysis and enforcement teams enable brandsec to rapidly detect and enforce against infringements across all online channels. Our anti-counterfeit enforcement services go further than just online channels and are the most comprehensive in the market.
- Rogue e-commerce websites – often IP & trademark infringing websites with the same look and feel as the brand owner’s site. In addition to affecting genuine sales and brand reputation, these sites also put end customers at risk of phishing for bank details and personal information.
- Online marketplaces – B2B marketplaces, such as Amazon, are now a primary medium for fraudsters to sell and ship counterfeit and grey market products directly to customers in large volumes.
- Auction sites – an individual internet auction may seem trivial to the owner of a global brand, but these auctions rapidly escalate into major issues as they are typically replicated hundreds of times and run under different pseudonyms to avoid detection.
brandsec’s Marketplace Monitoring Service
- Defends trademarks: detection of brand imagery, logos, rogue domain names and duplicated text using proprietary software to protect IP.
- Protects web traffic: prevents traffic diversions to counterfeit sites through PPC and SEO fraud, detection of rogue domain names using brand keywords.
- Keeps customers safe: ongoing monitoring, identification and takedown of counterfeit products being distributed online to maintain quality of your products and offer a secure brand environment and customer experience.
- Protect and grow revenues: brandsec expert analysis and enforcement of key infringements prevents revenues being diverted to third parties and counterfeit sites.
- Strategic enforcement: in-depth analyst services to find, profile and enforce action against key infringers.
Get in Touch
Email inquiries will be promptly answered by our knowledgeable service team. Please use the web form for any comment or question you would like to have addressed.